Re: Cape Town to JoBurg and some other excursion info

Christian Limpach (chris@Nice.CH)
26 Feb 1998 15:27:19 +0100

Jason Mayfield <ironman@saltmine.radix.net> writes:

> Yep, we've got a suite reserved on the regency club floor. Hopefully, the
> band will be on that floor as they were in South America.

do you have to do/have anything special to get a suite on the regency
club floor ? Is that suite also only R$930 or how much is the one you
have ?

> > Friday: Krugersdrop
>
> Unfortunately, our flight doesn't arrive until 11am on Friday.

Maybe we can do the Soweto tour from 2pm or 3pm.

> > Sunday: Rosebank Mall Rooftop market
>
> Do we think this will be an all-day affair? Maybe we could do it in the
> morning and the Soweto tour in the afternoon?

I though the info Karen had posted said, that the market was on Sunday
afternoons. Also, Saturday night is the show and it will get late
until we get back and had something to eat, so Sunday morning might be
short...

> That sounds cool. If we find we need one, I suppose we can all rent as a
> group when we get there. Check your insurance co though. I called mine
> and I am *definitely* not covered, no way no how, in South Africa.

the car rental info I have in my catalogue says that the rental
includes insurance but they suggest that you also make an insurance at
home. I don't know, I have never rented a car before... And you need
an international drivers license...

christian