Re: radio rumours

Christian Limpach (chris@Nice.CH)
31 Mar 1998 18:34:16 +0200

Allison Menjivar <amenjiva@bbnplanet.com> writes:

> > Maybe if you ask nicely, they will play Boston for a whole month ;-)
>
> LOL! How bout if they just do that for the whole tour ; )
> A month in Boston, a month in LA (that takes care of the US)
> A month in Rotterdam (for Europe)

oh yeah, two months in the US and one in Europe, I don't think so...
How about one month in Dublin and one month in Luxembourg ;-) You can
still have two months in the US, even though you already had two legs
last tour...

Maybe more months in the US is fun after all, more travelling for me,
but I have to stand up for the Euros, don't I ?

> > and according to my dream last night, the band is going to distribute
> > food (at least hotdogs, that's what I saw) during the performance...
> >
> Wouldn't that be fabulous?! Especially after we spend the whole day
> queuing up, not eating? I like your dream! : )

I don't know how they did it, but they were taking the food to the
audience, I think Edge even had a hotdog cart (is that what you call
that ?), but the music still went on... Quite an amazing performance
and just for me :P

christian