Re: radio rumours

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:13:47 -0500 (EST)

On 31 Mar 1998, Christian Limpach wrote:

> oh yeah, two months in the US and one in Europe, I don't think so...
> How about one month in Dublin and one month in Luxembourg ;-) You can
> still have two months in the US, even though you already had two legs
> last tour...

Hmmmm....2 months travelling in Europe..... Ohhhh, I suppose I can make
the sacrifice (she says packing her bags as she types) ; )

> Maybe more months in the US is fun after all, more travelling for me,
> but I have to stand up for the Euros, don't I ?

Very true....do you think we could add a month in Greece or Italy for
southern Europeans? And to extend our own itineraries.

> I don't know how they did it, but they were taking the food to the
> audience, I think Edge even had a hotdog cart (is that what you call
> that ?), but the music still went on... Quite an amazing performance
> and just for me :P

Got a boot? video? audio? half chewed bun?
I just love the image of Edge in a hot dog vendor outfit : )
This could be the beginnings of a concept for U2000....the boys don't have
a sponsor...instead they have to work for themselves. Larry will run
around selling tshirts and programs. Adam selling candy. Bono....what
would be good for him to sell? Lightsticks? Though he'd probably wander
off in a daze staring at them, and forget that he's supposed to sell them.
LOL.

And in interests of keeping costs down and better utilizing existing
staff...the techies will be the opening band!

Sorry....I'm more bored than usual at work. ; )

Allison
Never coming down!