Re: radio rumours

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:09:19 -0500 (EST)

On 31 Mar 1998, Christian Limpach wrote:
> Maybe if you ask nicely, they will play Boston for a whole month ;-)

LOL! How bout if they just do that for the whole tour ; )
A month in Boston, a month in LA (that takes care of the US)
A month in Rotterdam (for Europe)
A month in Sydney
A month in Cape Town

So who wants to get together and rent holiday apts in each city! We had
road rules in South Africa....now we can do our version of the Real World
; )

> and according to my dream last night, the band is going to distribute
> food (at least hotdogs, that's what I saw) during the performance...

Wouldn't that be fabulous?! Especially after we spend the whole day
queuing up, not eating? I like your dream! : )

Allison<--feeling a bit silly today
Never coming down!