RE: Howzit..........

Henry Wagner (henryw@panix.com)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:25:17 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Paradise Cowgirl wrote:

> I'm looking into either taking my job overseas and/or getting
> into the music biz. I have always loved to travel and this past
> year has only wet my appetite for more - remember, too much is
> not enough!

It's been great reading everyone's reviews from South Africa, and ideas to
help with POP Mart withdrawl. In many ways I feel like I've been wandering
around aimlessly since my last POP Mart show on 2/7 in Buenos Aires. The
travel bug has bit me hard too, and won't let go. But, a stack of bills
says otherwise, at least for another few months. Anyone else planning to
go the Tibetan Freedom Concert in June? I'm not sure if U2 is playing, but
either way I'm going (though I would much rather go if U2 was there) ;-)

> PopMart HAS changed my life. Drastically.

Me too. It's hard to remember what my life was like a year ago. This past
week I finally decided on a new direction, a new job. Anyone looking for
an experienced Internet software developer or consultant? :)

"You wanted to get somewhere so badly
You had to lose yourself along the way
You change your name but that's ok... it's necessary
And what you leave behind you don't miss anyway"

-- You know the song :-)

Henry
henryw@panix.com
http://www.panix.com/~henryw/