RE: Howzit..........

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:42:46 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Henry Wagner wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Paradise Cowgirl wrote:
>
> > I'm looking into either taking my job overseas and/or getting
> > into the music biz. I have always loved to travel and this past
> > year has only wet my appetite for more - remember, too much is
> > not enough!

Girl, that has been my dream for years! I tried, and failed, at being a
techie. Tried, and got bored, with being a travel agent. Now trying to
get some computer skills so I can get overseas, and/or into showbiz from
another angle. One way or another....... : )

> It's been great reading everyone's reviews from South Africa, and ideas to
> help with POP Mart withdrawl. In many ways I feel like I've been wandering
> around aimlessly since my last POP Mart show on 2/7 in Buenos Aires. The
> travel bug has bit me hard too, and won't let go. But, a stack of bills
> says otherwise, at least for another few months. Anyone else planning to
> go the Tibetan Freedom Concert in June? I'm not sure if U2 is playing, but
> either way I'm going (though I would much rather go if U2 was there) ;-)

I'd say I'm about 98% there meself. There's just gonna be too many
wirelings and aolers around for me to miss it! : )

> > PopMart HAS changed my life. Drastically.
>
> Me too. It's hard to remember what my life was like a year ago. This past
> week I finally decided on a new direction, a new job. Anyone looking for
> an experienced Internet software developer or consultant? :)

Speaking as a completely different person than I was a year ago.... ; )

Anyone looking for an inexperienced, but incredibly willing website
developer/maintainer...something along those lines...in the Boston area?
Maybe we should join forces and bring back the official U2 web site!

Allison<--rockin to Pride on the radio right now : D
Never coming down!