RE: Howzit..........

Paradise Cowgirl (minerva@phix.com)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:05:38 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, MPasquale wrote:

> Don't ya wish you were a kid again and you could just play all day and
> not worry about a damn thing. Either that or become a famous rock'n
> roll star. Hmmm.......

Hmmmm.... indeed :)

I'm looking into either taking my job overseas and/or getting
into the music biz. I have always loved to travel and this past
year has only wet my appetite for more - remember, too much is
not enough!

PopMart HAS changed my life. Drastically.

Cheers,
Darci O'Chapman ;-)

--
i dream of a seabird as it opens its wings to the gale
and as it soars o'er the island, it follows the wake of my trail