Re: Howzit..........

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:39:05 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> > Come with me lassie...we'll go see Patrick and get a pint....

> You suck! Evil, evil, evil man! ; )

Now come on...you know you want to see Patrick O'Popmart. >:) Just wait,
when Mat reads his mail he'll jump on board. LOL...

> If I get a new job, I'll consider it. Until then, I can't commit to
> anything, as I will very likely quit my current job as soon as I get that
> tuition reimbursement in my hands.....if I don't quit before(which I was
> dangerously close to about 2hrs ago). Grrrrr.

Sounds like a fantastic plan! Good luck getting them to work with you!

> Allison<---spending this weekend figuring out my finances, in case I do
> walk away walk away next week >:)
> Never coming down!

Fantastic! I'm actually pretty happy at work right now. 2 weeks until my
annual review, and we talk about seeing how Jason will be able to take
more vacation next year. >:) I love my work, it just needs a few minor
modifications...

Jason, spending the weekend shopping for a cd rack, and then going out
with Mat and Karen! Woo woo!