Re: Howzit..........

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:28:11 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Jason Mayfield wrote:

> Come with me lassie...we'll go see Patrick and get a pint....
>
> Jason, yes, I'm holding multiple seats, in VA

You suck! Evil, evil, evil man! ; )

If I get a new job, I'll consider it. Until then, I can't commit to
anything, as I will very likely quit my current job as soon as I get that
tuition reimbursement in my hands.....if I don't quit before(which I was
dangerously close to about 2hrs ago). Grrrrr.

The good news is that I may be able to get the school to work with me, and
give me grades the night we were originally supposed to finish, meaning I
may not be stuck in this hole beyond my originally planned May 1. : )

Allison<---spending this weekend figuring out my finances, in case I do
walk away walk away next week >:)
Never coming down!