Re: Tickets woo-hoo!!!

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:43:02 -0500 (EST)

Christian......YOU ROCK!!!!!!! : D WOOOHHHHOOOO...BSTAGE HERE WE
COME!!!

This has totally made my day!!! Ok, I think I can survive another 6 days
of work. When I came in this morning for the beginning of yet another
suffocating miserable day, what was on the radio? Streets!!!
Then I read about our tickets! Life is good!! : D

7days, 11 hours, 40min til departure!

Allison
I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside....