Re: Tickets woo-hoo!!!

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:03:33 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> Christian......YOU ROCK!!!!!!! : D WOOOHHHHOOOO...BSTAGE HERE WE
> COME!!!

Yep, rock he does! I might have to go buy more film now, and figure out
how I'm gonna get my camera in.

> This has totally made my day!!! Ok, I think I can survive another 6 days
> of work. When I came in this morning for the beginning of yet another
> suffocating miserable day, what was on the radio? Streets!!!
> Then I read about our tickets! Life is good!! : D

My song of choice this morning (God bless CD players) was Please. Not
sure why, it was just the mood I was in.

> 7days, 11 hours, 40min til departure!

8 days, 9 hours, 32 minutes.....

"Mother, you left and made me someone. Now I'm still a child, noone tells
me no."