Re: Tickets woo-hoo!!!

Christian Limpach (chris@Nice.CH)
10 Mar 1998 14:19:05 +0100

Jason Mayfield <ironman@saltmine.radix.net> writes:

> Right around $53....cheapo! Is anyone sure what "Golden Ring" means?
> Does it mean I'll get to use all the 1000 Speed film I bought last night.
> >:)

I asked if they had floor tickets (it was supposed to be sold out,
remember...) and then I asked if those were Golden Ring tickets and if
these tickets would let you get really close. He said something about
the section in the front, so I think these are the tickets that get
you inside the pitch...

I'm also going to bring my picture-taking-machine ;-)

> We're definitely in. If you need anything in advance just let me know.

No, I just want to get the money from everybody, when we are there.
Rand or US is ok, but if Rand then early enough so I get to spend it
before we leave.

> I'm beginning to like this country a hell of alot, and I haven't even been
> there yet.

me too, this is going to be so good ;-)

christian