Re: Cape Town to JoBurg and some other excursion info

Christian Limpach (chris@Nice.CH)
26 Feb 1998 16:03:24 +0100

Jason Mayfield <ironman@saltmine.radix.net> writes:

> Sounds to me like maybe we can plan the market in the morning and Soweto
> in the afternoon? I'd really like to try and drive to one of the game
> parks on Monday morning if you're interested Christian? We just need to
> be back to the airport by 5pm on Monday night.

yes, that sounds good to me, Market and Soweto on Sunday, game park on
Monday. I need to be at the airport between 5pm and 6pm too. Martin,
what do you think, is that ok ?

> Does anyone else have flight info yet? Ours
> is:
>
> Arrive JoBurg Friday at 11:00am
> Depart JoBurg Monday at 20:00pm

I don't know yet, when I will arrive in JoBurg from Cape Town, I'm
trying to get there in the morning as otherwise the whole day is
wasted. But I know, when my plane leaves JoBurg: 8:15pm on Monday.
I arrive in Cape Town probably on Sunday at 8:25 am.

christian