RE: HOTELS IN ARGENTINA--please read this...

Jorge Morgenstern (tiempo@sanofi.com.ar)
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 21:15:41 -0300

Asunto: Re: HOTELS IN ARGENTINA--please read this...

>I found a site for other resonably priced hotels in Argentina. The hotels
>that are worthwhile are Constitucion Palace Hotel and Marbella (quads for
>$76). Check it out.
>
>http://www.hotelnet.com.ar/ingles/idc/buscar.idc

I've looked the page and the address of both hotels. Constitucion Palace is
in not so good zone, not much secure and far from lots of places (southeast
of the city). Marbella is in a nicer place, in a main avenue. It is also
near to many turistical places and shopping areas I supposse you'll want to
go.

Jorge Morgenstern.