Re: possible timeshares in argentina

Elena Espinoza (eespin4@tigger.cc.uic.edu)
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:22:37 -0600 (CST)

$1000 a week is a bit much for six people, especially if
we can get a hotel for about $75 a night for four people
or $60 a night for three people....i think we should not
look into time shares anymore....

thanks,
elena

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 lnarumanchi@kpmg.com wrote:

> don't have much time to research this right now, but, i can get us a time share
> in the following places...
>
> bauen apart hotel
> buenos aires comra condominium
> catalinas suites appart hotel
> plaza san martin suites
>
> all in buenos aires, room occupancy is i think six people and it runs i think
> 1,000 usd for the week. i can check with my friend to see if more people can be
> fit in w/o any penalty.
>
> otherwise, there is supposed to be a youth hostel there for 15 usd a nite.
>
> again, i need to get back to the apartment which won't be till much later tonite
> to check out all the info the two guys from argentina gave me. the one guy did
> mention that he had a "weekend" house outside the immediate area and it would
> require taking a 30 min boat ride and then a 45 min bus ride to the city.
>
> don't know about that one, wouldn't be too feasible if you're not staying the
> whole week i guess. he didn't mention how much he'd charge for it.
>
> the other option is the youth hostel they'd mentioned which they said is pretty
> cheap for the nite. i looked into the BA herald and saw an add for apartments
> and wrote to see how much a one week rental would be. we could cramp people in.
> just remember your sleeping bags.
>
> from what rafael had said, most people will be parked outside from the nite
> before vying for front row. as it is open admission. people can get trampled.
>
> i'll write more tomorrow, till then, any idea on who is keeping a current list
> of people actually going? i haven't subscribed to that other listserv so i've no
> clue what's going on there.
>
> still jetlagged,
>
> -=lata=-

...and if I don't see y'all again...the world turns...
and we get dizzy...we're just slipping away...
"Last Night On Earth" live in Chicago
Soldier Field, June 29, 1997