Re: reality sucks

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:16:41 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> Finally took the last step and came back to work today.

The circle is complete. I was thinking about it this morning, and today
has been the first day I've been ready to move on.

The trip is over, nothing can change that.

What I do *NOW* is totally in my control though. Until my next adventure
(which I hope includes you guys!) I intend to use the time to its fullest.
I've got some things I really want to do, and now I'm exicted to do them!

> Now I miss all you guys more than ever! At least I still have some of the
> most fantastic memories of my life to get me through til 4pm : )
> I know what you mean about nobody really understanding what this trip was
> about, Mat. Only 1 guy, so far, has asked, and listened. Though I don't
> think anyone can fully appreciate the special bonding and vibe our group
> had, other than those of us who were there...and other U2 fans. : )

I brought my pictures into work today, and I think I saw it in a few
peoples' eyes. The understanding of how exotic and exciting what we did
was. A twinge of jealousy, the wish they'd done the same thing. Yeah, we
did it. :)

> Oh got 3 rolls of film back last night. And praying they find the other 2
> rolls today. : o Got a lot of great shots! The airport ones turned out
> great, as did our group pic at Krugersdorp, and some of the stadium ones.
> The missing rolls have the Hard Rock and most of my game preserve pics.
> Argh! : ( Send all good vibes to CVS today! Hopefully they'll be
> there.

Mine area great too! I'm praying to the CVS gods for you Allison, because
I REALLY want a copy!!! :)

> Howzat for my morning incoherent ramblings.... ; )

Fantastic. We can do it guys, on to new and exciting adventures!

Jason