Re: You know you're chewing bubblegum....

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:53:58 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> ROTFLMAO!!! I was just informing my coworkers of the same thing!! Like
> they really care ; ) So Dallas and his all star band should be onstage
> starting soundcheck any time now! : )

No, but the president of my company has demanded a hat or something with
U2 and Jo'Burg on it. Please everyone remind me....

> Uhh....he's sitting outside the office right now, I hope...

He's calling first thing when they open this morning to find out what he
needs to do. Hopefully, he can fill out the form at the post office today
and have it overnighted to him Wednesday morning.

> 35 hours, 52min for me!!!!!! : D : D Though my brain has already left!
> It is only the shell of my body sitting here at work right now.

57 hours, 43 minutes..... but I'm already gone. Felt that way, all
along. Just dug out my universal packing list, and making sure I have
everything. (my sewing kit fell in the falls at Iguacu, so I need a new
one...last minute trip to target...never know...)

> Lemonade....breakfast of champions! And a great lunchtime drink too!

Fear this, I had a pack of pop tarts from the vending machine too. I'm a
hopeless cause.

Set List from Jason's new car CD player on the drive in today:

Bittersweet Symphony
Pop Muzik
Red Hill Mining Town
One