Re: You know you're chewing bubblegum....

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:29:40 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Jason Mayfield wrote:

> 2:30pm in the Cape. That can only mean one thing: it's time to SHOP in a
> matter of hours! Grumble, grumble, I should be there right now....

ROTFLMAO!!! I was just informing my coworkers of the same thing!! Like
they really care ; ) So Dallas and his all star band should be onstage
starting soundcheck any time now! : )

> But don't sorrow, no don't weep....because in 48 hours we're on our way!!!
> (If Mat manages to renew his passport on time. ;-)

Uhh....he's sitting outside the office right now, I hope...

35 hours, 52min for me!!!!!! : D : D Though my brain has already left!
It is only the shell of my body sitting here at work right now.

> Jason, where I'm drinking lemonade for breakfast (hey, they had it so I
> HAD to get it....)

Lemonade....breakfast of champions! And a great lunchtime drink too!

Allison <--beyond hyper!