Re: Fun Facts on Jargon (update on my whereabouts)

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:44:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Reno wrote:

> That got my blood going into accelleration!!

So, is it true that Dutch and Afrikaans are very similar?

> That's exactly my problem, Jason.. it's not that i don't wanna go :) but I
> can not go, unless... I've been doing some preparations, might I have the
> oppertunity to sneak out, so I'm ready. It'll be a last minute decision. As
> for arrangements in Johannesburg, all seems to be no major problem (ticket?
> ehh :) thanks to some brainstorming with Christian. I just have to find any
> of you there.

Call the Hyatt and ask for Mr Mele's room. Oops, that's not me...that was
just my alter ego when I called the Hyatt to check on "my" reservation.
;-)

> I've a tradition and reputation to live up to what last minute decisions is
> concerned, so hey.. :)

YOU have a reputation??? I bought a ticket to Sao Paulo 48 hours before
the show, bought a ticket to Perth less than 24 hours after Saniago...I
think I'm about to be very poor. However, ANOTHER foolish bank just gave
me another visa card, so Jo'Burg here I come!!!

> Reno <-- humming "na nah nanananah yeahh.. ek wil naar Sun City"
>
> :) Tot ziens allemaal.

You'd better show up man....I haven't managed to run into you since
Vancouver. I've got lots more Afrikaans to learn in the next week.
heh...

Jason