Re: Capetown to Joburg--caravan plan.............

Christian Limpach (Christian.Limpach@Nice.CH)
01 Mar 1998 01:52:47 +0100

Erato2005 <Erato2005@aol.com> writes:

> maybe we should rent a motorhome or two or three or four..........and caravan
> to Joburg.....could decorate them--:D flowers/signs/guinness
> cans/etc.etc...
> ........and take our own 'garden route' over to Joburg-if everyone chipped
> in--would probably be cheaper than plane or train.....AND we could synchronize
> the 'music' we'd be playing in all the vehicles-have our own "bittersweet
> symphony" ........................

I have already booked my plane and it's not really refundable, so I
won't take part in this. I had thought about taking the train for
quite a while, but then I decided against it, since it takes too much
time. I am only going to be down there for a week, so I want to spend
the least time possible travelling around, there's so much to see in
the surroundings of Cape Town.

If possible, I'd like to know soon about accomodations in Cape Town
and if we want to stay somewhere as a group, we need to find out, when
everybody plans to leave for JoBurg.

As mentioned before, I get to Cape Town on Sunday morning, 8:25am and
leave for JoBurg on Friday, 9:25am. So I will need a bed from Sunday
until Friday, anybody else ?

christian