Re: Who is going where ?

Paradise Cowgirl (minerva@teleport.com)
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:43:46 -0800 (PST)

> Henry Wagner <henryw@panix.com> writes:
>
> > Ok. Who is definitely going? Any word on field tickets? Also, is the third
> > show on sale yet?

I'm arriving in Sao Paulo late morning on 30 Jan, attending both shows
there, taking a small side trip and then arriving in Buenos Aires on
the 4th (or maybe 5th :-) for the two or three shows there and leaving
for Sao Paulo from Buenos Aires on the 8th to fly out of Sao Paulo late
night (11p!) back to Portlan, OR.

I'm still trying to line up my flight from BA to SP...

I believe Elena is taking names of those that want field tix for any
of the shows in SA...

Cheers,
Darci "Just Another Poptart" Chapman

--
           "some will run, some will stand,
 everything is bullshit but the open hand."              -Bruce Cockburn

"...the days run away like horses over the hills..." -C. Bukowski/U2