1998 Dates from Propaganda/Cecilia

Paradise Cowgirl (minerva@teleport.com)
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:42:22 -0800 (PST)

Henry mentions:

>>On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, U2nico wrote:

>> March..something to think about...I plan on trying for Argentina first
>> but if it falls through I am going to Hawaii...

>I keep hearing that the Hawaii show have been cancelled due to the high
>cost of getting POP Mart there. Also the shows in New Zealand suffered
>the same fate. Have there been any new rumors that Hawaii is back on?

I don't believe the date(s) for Hawaii were ever official )-: The only
dates I ever heard for it turned out to be the dates that South Africa
is happening...

Here are the Official Dates according to Cecilia at Propaganda:

Brazil: 27th, 28th, 31st of January, and 2nd of Feb

Argentina: 5th and 6th of Feb, and possibly the 7th

Chile 10th Feb

Australia 17th, 21st, 25th 27th Feb, possibly 28th

Japan 5th, 6th and 11th of March

South Africa 21st March

Slipping away,
Darci "Just Another Poptart" Chapman

--
           "some will run, some will stand,
 everything is bullshit but the open hand."              -Bruce Cockburn

"...the days run away like horses over the hills..." -C. Bukowski/U2