| A short, non-conventional resume...
||Philippe Charles David ROBERT|
| Birth date:
||March 27, 1973|
| Place of birth:
Currently, I am a PhD candidate at the University of Bern in the Research
Group on Computational Geometry and Graphics.
-  Matura Type "B", Rämibühl
-  Masters in Computer Science, University of Bern
Minor degrees in Mathematics and Astronomy
I was directly involved in the design and development of OpenGL Multipipe
SDK and Imagevision when working at SGI.
- Unix (NEXTSTEP, Linux, Mac OS X, IRIX)
- C, C++ and Objective-C, m68k Assembler, Delphi
- Cocoa (OpenStep, GNUstep), EOF
- OpenGL Multipipe SDK
- OpenGL Performer
- OpenGL Shader, Cg
- RenderMan, BMRT and QuickRenderMan / NeXT 3DKit
- Swiss German [mother-tongue]
My experience as professional software engineer:
- [2005 - 200x] Software engineer at Parametrix AG (part time)
KIS development with Delphi
- [2003 - 200x] Research assistant at the University of Bern
PhD research, real-time ray tracing and GPGPU
- [2001 - 2003] Software design engineer at Silicon Graphics Inc.
Scalable graphics technologies, scientific visualisation, image
processing and investigations for future technologies
- [1999 - 2001] Senior software engineer at Sendai Systems
Mac OS X programming, OO design and client/server application
- [1998 - 1999] Software engineer at Uptime Object Factory, Inc
NEXTSTEP and OPENSTEP programming, OO design and image processing