RE: Howzit..........

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:53:59 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, MPasquale wrote:

> Sorry, guys, but I am out of vaction. Nothin' I can do about it.
> Amazing as it seems, I actually really like my job and would like to
> keep it : ) (no comments please, Jason) The way I see it is that I
> have to work -- especially if I keep getting influenced by all of you.
> So, I might as well enjoy it. This means that I must be somewhat
> responsible as well. Pisser.

Actually, I think it's great that you enjoy your job so much! That's why
I need to find something I can enjoy....so I'll quit being so tempted to
run off around the world everytime I feel frustrated and have a little
vaca and money built up. Sometime I think alcoholism would be cheaper.
LOL....though not nearly as much fun!

> Don't ya wish you were a kid again and you could just play all day and
> not worry about a damn thing. Either that or become a famous rock'n
> roll star. Hmmm.......

Hehehe...yeah, that's been my biggest problem. I just refuse to grow up.
I'm doing it kicking and screaming, ya know. ; )

> Gotta go and actually do work....and going crazy today without a window
> in my office or in the lab to see the beautiful sunshine.

That is about the only good thing about my miserable office....big ass
window....and I've threatened to break the arm of anyone who tries to
block out the sunlight >:)

Sunshine Super(wo)man...
Allison
Never coming down!