Re: make it stop.

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:00:33 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Amenjivar wrote:

> Tell me about the tears....
> One came on the radio as I was leaving the airport in Boston yesterday. I was
> the lone chick in the Hyundai bawling her eyes out. : ( And it wasn't
> cause of the traffic. I was back at the show Saturday night. *sigh*

Want to trade? I got in my car on the way to work this morning, and
turned the keys for the first time in a week. Gone was on. I started
bawling. Took me 15 minutes to settle down enough to come in.

> I'm having a very difficult time with reality. Slept for about 12hrs last
> night. I kinda just keep wandering around the apt trying to figure out what
> to do. But as Karen mentioned, I know that I can't let myself get stuck in
> the mire I was in before I left.

Here's my suggestion. Change your life, take something you normally don't
do and just follow it. I haven't worked out at all since ironman last
August, and I'm going to get back into it. I liked that rut. :)

> Off to wade through more email and try to get back into reality...slowly

Well, my smile this morning was getting a call from my former very cool
roommate. He's in town it turns out, and we're going out tonight. I can
put off being alone for another day. :)

Sitting here looking at the Pop globe on my desk, and I'm smiling.

Peace in the neon,

Jason