Re: Oh, reality... It is not too fun right now.

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:38:42 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, MPasquale wrote:

> I hope everyone had a safe trip home. I am just glad that I didn't have
> to get on that plane by myself; I don't know if I could have handled
> it... Thanks Jason.

You're extremely welcome. And as I've said plenty of times already, thank
YOU. Thanks also to Karen for organizing this whole thing, and for
everyone else to coming with. I think you all know how much this meant to
all of us.

> I hold dear the fact that although I can't really tell anyone how this
> trip was and expect them to understand, I know that you all know exactly
> how I am feeling. That is what is making me so happy but so sad at the
> same time. I miss you all very much : )

...and that's exactly what just made me break down for about the 1000th
time in the last 48 hours. I can't remember every crying this much
before. :) And that's a good thing.

I really felt for you Christian, having to get on that plane alone and
have it all end there. I feel very fortunate I had an additional 24
hours, even if we did spend it on a plane hitting on attractive women and
having coffee in Amsterdam trying to stay awake. :)

Thanks, for everything, and as I think everyone would agree, NEVER coming
down.

Jason