Re: I am officially GONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (<me in 12)

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:11:09 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Patrick Meagher wrote:

> IT IS TIME! I've completed the mission, thanks to good friends, of
> staying up all night so I will sleep on the plane and be awake in
> Londontown but I think I should get a few hours of nap in so I won't
> get on the wrong plane>> in exactly 12 hours from now!!!! Take care
> Allison, I'll see you in the UK!!!!

ARGH! NO! Don't do this to me! :( I think it's time to post to Wire.
:) I just composed the first entry in my journal since leaving Australia.
It's pretty deep, pretty out there. The backpack is out, the journal is
out, I'm ready to duck, I'm ready to dive, I'm ready to say...I'm glad to
be alive.

> (I checked my ISIC book and we get 50% off of the admission to
> Westminster!!-- this is becoming a perfect trip already...)

You have NO idea how jealous I am. I wonder if Mat and I get 50% off
admission to the finer...um...business establishments of Amsterdam. I
spent last night re-reading the jornal from the last trip. Brought back
lots of memories....

Jason, how could I EVER come down, T-33:25 and counting....