Re: To the Cape Town Bound!

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 07:34:06 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Katie POP wrote:

> lol..Allison..i enjoy your enthusiasm..and you're not the only one who's
> ready for whats next. :) What? Just cause my bag is already packed and
> I've routed out the fastest way to the airport and I still have 5 days
> and counting left?? :)

Katie, where do you live and when do you arrive? Mat and I get in at
11:00 on Friday morning....leaving Washington DC at 6:30 on Wednesday. I
have a feeling Thursday in Amsterdam is gonna ROCK!

By the way, I made a convert. I've been shopping for really nice (read
really pricey) home theatre speakers for the last 6 months, using Please
as my test song. The vocals on that are a great test of speakers.
Anyways, one of the sales guys walks in and says "who is that? that voice
is fantastic!" I told him U2 and he almost gagged. A previous "they sold
out" now a convert....

Jason, in Virginia, where I had King B dreams last night.... ;-)