RE: To the Cape Town Bound!

Raul Hidalgo (RHidalgo@gmd.com.pe)
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 16:55:26 -0500

Hello Christian
I don't know if you remember me
we met in Buenos Aires in the Popmart
I am from Lima Peru...now i am working
and i wish i could go to South Africa to see U2 again
but it is impossible to me at this moment
I hope you and the others enjoy the last concerts of U2

I think U2 is going to give good concerts in South Africa.
and they will be unforgettable....

See you soon some day......

Raul Hidalgo Moscoso
Telf. Oficina 51-1-428-3890 Anx 503