Re: To the Cape Town Bound!

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:21:21 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> I bet they'll be in Joburg. After flying all the way from Osaka, what's
> another few days?! BTW....anything new/exciting/funny happen at the
> O-Saki-Mart? Haven't heard anything about that show.

Problem is, they sit final exams on Thursday and Friday back in Berlin.
:( Never underestimate those crafty germans... ;-)

> I've been setting stuff aside ever since I confirmed my bookings for this
> trip. And I'm packing tomorrow! : ) Only a few more odds and ends to
> pick up. I don't think I've ever been so ready for a trip!

Yeah, having a new stereo installed in my car tonight, and the stereo
place is conveniently next to REI. I think I need to buy SOME sort of
cool travel stuff. ;-)

> Yow! I really need a vacation! I miscalculated my time... It's actually
> only 4 days away for me!!

Decided how you're going to spend your day in London yet? Bring us Fish
and Chips perhaps? Still coming to meet us at the airport on Friday
morning?

> Guess I confused myself when Bittersweet Symphony came on earlier and I
> started a new count.....1 week, 1 day, and less than an hour til we'll be
> hearing that song blasting forth from the sound system!! : D

Now, that is an exciting thought! Once more, and then Popmart belongs to
the ages.

Listen to the countdown, they're playing our song again......

Jason