Re: To the Cape Town Bound!

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:10:28 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> On the aol U2 message board, we have a traditional send off for folks
> as they head off to a U2 show. It's a silly little thing, but I'll carry
> it on here anyway ; )
>
> YOU SUCK!!

Grin, well, there are these two little twirps who called me from Kansai
Intl in Osaka this morning who REALLY suck. Yep, Johan and Jurgen are
going from Osaka to Cape Town. I hate them immensely. While I have to
leave after Melbourne, they went to Brissy, Sydney, Tokyo, Osaka, and now
Cape Town. :S They're unsure on Jo'Burg, but we'll see....

> Hope ya'll have a blast!! Can't wait to see ya's in Joburg where we'll
> all be sucking together! ; )

We're going to have FAR too much fun!!!

> Safe journeys everyone!! Woohoo!! This is finally getting underway!
> I'm so excited right now, one would think I'm getting on a plane tonight.
> Ah well....only 5 days, 7 hours, 24min! : D

I noticed the lonely backpack sitting in the corner last night with its
Air New Zealand tags on it, crying, "take me on a trip!" So, I started
packing it. ;-) After all, it's been 20 days already that I've been
back. :( I need RELEASE!!!!

5 days, 5 hours, 25 minutes.....

Jason