Re: root beer, please ;-)

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:41:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Allison Menjivar wrote:

> Heheh..mine are chilling in the fridge, as I munch on lemon cookies.
> Just hadda get em to pay homage to the great Lemon Leader ; )

Girl Scouts are the root of all evil. I'm convinced of it!

> But I don't want ANY Spam!

What? I'll have yours dear, I LOVE SPAM! Matter of fact, I think I'm
going to have spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, corned beef, and
spam!

> Work? Wassat? Oh, where I am now? Where I won't be in 5days, 9hrs,
> 26min?!

Believe it or not, I'm actually being pretty productive today. Just got
HORRID news though.

Company president rocked into my office. "I hear you're going to South
Africa. Isn't that a bit dangerous?" "no." "I feel it is, we can't
afford to take that risk right now."

So, I once again quit. This is becoming a monthy occurance. Sigh, first
thig I do when I get back is quit for good and get a job working for
people who understand LIFE is more than work.