Re: Tickets woo-hoo!!!

kkiefer@ngsinc.com
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:16:21 -0500

The Golden Ring or Golden Circle, to my understanding when speaking to the
Paramount Travel folks, is the very front of floor section. They are for a
standing area only (no problem there) and I believe there are also seated
tickets in this front area too, but not right along the stage like ours.
These are definitely the 'golden tickets'.

Subject: Re: Tickets woo-hoo!!!

Jason Mayfield <ironman@saltmine.radix.net> writes:
> Right around $53....cheapo! Is anyone sure what "Golden Ring" means?
> Does it mean I'll get to use all the 1000 Speed film I bought last night.
> >:)
Christian replied: