Re: U2 Ticket/Airfare/Hotel Package

Christian Limpach (chris@Nice.CH)
07 Mar 1998 01:42:10 +0100

kkiefer@ngsinc.com writes:

> See the message below from Colleen. The President Hotel does sound pretty
> good. They have a pool Jan! And they do have suites for up to 6 people
> for between ~$255 and $305 per night. I believe there are at least 4 of us
> willing to split a suite (me, Christian, Jan and Mary). Karen I and
> Christine, do you want in on this too? Anyone else? I recommend we do the
> 2 bathroom suite if we have 5 or 6 people, and perhaps even with just 4.
>
> What do you think? I want to reply to Colleen today. I will ask her how
> we arrange payment. I believe we should be able to take care of everything
> when we get there.

I still want to split a suite, 2 bathroom suite sounds good, even for
4 people...

> As far as airfare, R828 (~$168) one-way from CPT to JNB seems high. I was
> quoted $135 from SAA when I called them directly. Sun Air should even be
> cheaper. I will have Uwe call Sun Air. Does anyone else need airfare from
> Cape Town to Jo-burg?

mine is around $125, with Comair but you can also book through British
Airways (and maybe American Airlines, well, I'm just guessing ;-))

When is everybody else leaving for JoBurg ? I leave Friday morning.

christian

--BAA17969.889231347/tik2.ethz.ch--