Re: Side Trips/Transfers/Guest House

Christian Limpach (Christian.Limpach@Nice.CH)
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 02:07:31 +0100 (MET)

kkiefer@ngsinc.com writes:

> Thanks for calling CompuTix Christian and Allison! We'll cross our fingers
> for something to come up. I think we have 3 or 4 different contacts for
> tickets now! (Not including scalpers)

we just have to figure out how many tickets to get...

> For Krugersdorp, I have some cool news - maybe you'll think so too. They
> can do the regular game drives in a Land Rover as mentioned, but he also
> said they now take groups through on horse back. I thought that sounded
> great. I had him reserve this for 4 (Jason, Mat, Christian and Allison - I
> will be outta there by then). It's only R100 or ~ $20. I know not
> everyone may be fond of horses so I can always have him change this for
> you.

hehe, sounds interesting, although I have never been on a horse before
:-) Unless somebody tells me not to try the horse or somebody else is
not going by horse, I'll try the horse...

> Airport Transfers:
> I want to give Uwe a list of flight arrival times at JNB and CPT tomorrow
> (Thurs) am so he can schedule shuttle service for everyone to and from the
> airport(s). I will give him the info on Jason's web site
> (www.radix.net/~ironman/joburg.htm). If you want to take advantage of this
> ridiculously cheap transportation - $5 or less each way - make sure your
> flight information is
> included on this site (via Jason) or email it to me immediately. I prefer
> not to give it to him piecemeal.

Here's my final fight information:
arrive CPT Mar 15th at 8:25am with British Airways flight BA059
leave CPT Mar 20th at 9:25am with Brit. Airways/Comair flight BA6406
arrive JNB Mar 20th at 11:25am with Brit. Airways/Comair flight BA6406
leave JNB Mar 23rd at 8:15pm with British Airways flight BA056

my intercontinental flights come and go from London Heathrow... I'd
like to get transportation both in CPT and JNB, in JNB I'll share with
Jason and Mat since we arrive and leave at the same times.

christian