Re: I don't like spiders and snakes...

Allison Menjivar (amenjiva@bbnplanet.com)
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 12:37:52 -0500 (EST)

but that ain't what it takes...

Sorry, wrong songwriter ; )

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Jason Mayfield wrote:

> Oooh goody, will you do mine too? US and Canadian? And find a way that I
> don't owe the IRS $1800, The CommonWEALTH of VA $800, and Revenue Canada
> $300? Please?

Take 0 deductions next year. : ) My combined refunds will just about pay
for my airline ticket. Sorry it doesn't help ya this year. Maybe you
could talk to Chris about opening a Swiss bank account ; )

> > "BE sure to tie your pants legs down tight--
> > ya do not want to let any snakes crawling up your legs now---do ya??"
>
> Jan, you're starting to scare me. ;-) I'm glad they don't allow snakes
> in the Hyatt. ;-)

Perhaps, but I hear geckos are very common creatures in SA. Hehehe...

I've been earning nicknames at work too...."Jo-Hanna". : ) The countdown
continues....

13 days, 7 1/2 hrs!
Allison