Re: Tickets Only for Cape Town :-(

Christian Limpach (chris@Nice.CH)
04 Mar 1998 16:47:30 +0100

kkiefer@ngsinc.com writes:

> Can anyone phone Computix and check on Jo-burg tix? My best count is we'll
> need 13 or 14 tickets. We still may have an inside scoop on some good tix,
> but it would nice to wrap this up soon.

ok, I just called them and they are sold-out at the moment for floor
tickets (standing tickets, not seated :-)). The connection was pretty
bad, but as far as I could understand, they are shifting people from
JoBurg to Cape Town, so more tickets should become available again.
She told me to call again on Monday. Somebody else should probably
double check this...

What we can do now, is get a final count on how many tickets we
need/want and then get that many tickets on Monday.

So, if you want a ticket for the JoBurg show, please let me know by
Monday (and please also say how much you want to pay, if they have
different types of tickets...) I will only get tickets for people who
have contacted me by Monday morning, my time, which is 6 hours ahead
of New York.

If anybody else wants to take care of this, please do so :-)

christian