Re: Tickets and Accomodations

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:59:21 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 kkiefer@ngsinc.com wrote:

> Soweto is a 3 - 4 hour tour. They will pick you up and drop you off at
> your hotel. Rates can be as low as R120/person ($25). Jason is planning
> to go Monday am. I would like to go Sun mid-afternoon, Sat morning, or
> Friday. My friend can make arrangments for us if we know how many and
> when.

Actually, we're planning Soweto Sunday afternoon and Krugersdorp Monday
morning. So far, it's Mat, Christian, Allison, and I. Anyone else?
Karen, will your friend arrange the tours or shall we do these two
separately?

> If you have not already sent your departure and arrival info to Jason and
> Christian, do so right away! For $5 each way, my friend will shuttle you
> between airports and your hotel. So far, only 5 have their itineraries
> posted (I will get mine up ASAP). We should also get a count of how many
> people will be getting rental cars. Let us know!

Great! Allison is going to try to come to the airport Friday morning to
meet Mat, Christian, and I. Then, the 4 of us would like to do a shuttle
to the Hyatt.

This should be MAJOR fun!

Jason