Re: Cape Town to JoBurg and some other excursion info

Jason Mayfield (ironman@saltmine.radix.net)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:36:45 -0500 (EST)

On 26 Feb 1998, Christian Limpach wrote:

> do you have to do/have anything special to get a suite on the regency
> club floor ? Is that suite also only R$930 or how much is the one you
> have ?

Nope, the Regency Club Suites are R$1130. You also have to be a Hyatt
Regency Club member (US$100/yr + 25 stays/year) to get one. :( You can
just come up and party with us. ;-)

> Maybe we can do the Soweto tour from 2pm or 3pm.

Maybe, I have have a feeling we'll be tired and just want to relax. :)

> I though the info Karen had posted said, that the market was on Sunday
> afternoons. Also, Saturday night is the show and it will get late
> until we get back and had something to eat, so Sunday morning might be
> short...

Yeah, but if we get there by 10, to say noon, we should be able to catch
an afternoon Soweto Tour. Is this something your friend could look into
karen? :)

> the car rental info I have in my catalogue says that the rental
> includes insurance but they suggest that you also make an insurance at
> home. I don't know, I have never rented a car before... And you need
> an international drivers license...

Yeah, my books say US/UK/Canada licenses are OK too.

re: your flight leaving at 8:15pm on Monday. Ours leaves at exactly the
same time. Are you on KLM to Amsterday too Christian?

Jason