Re: Ticket Prices !?!?

Henry Wagner (henryw@panix.com)
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 21:39:52 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, Elena Espinoza wrote:

> like i said, i don't yet know if we'll be able to
> get campo (floor) tickets, but that's what i'm
> going to try for for all of us. if you'd like to
> get your own tickets, the number for TICKETMASTER
> in ARGENTINA is

In an interview with U2 in 1987 they said people with reserved seats in
the stands could move down to the general admission field section if they
wanted to. This was because the reserved seats cost more money. People
with general adminission tickets couldn't leave the field. I'm not sure if
this is how it works at all shows in Europe, but if we can't get field
seats maybe we can just move there anyway.

Henry Wagner
henryw@panix.com
http://www.panix.com/~henryw/zootv/