Ticket Prices !?!?

misst@PHS2.PHSHMO.COM
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 9:52:17 +0000

In regards to the tickets=2E=2E=2E how much are they???

-=3D=3D Thanks, Sherri =3D=3D-
----------
From: eespin4@tigger=2Ecc=2Euic=2Eedu
To: come-with-us-to-sa@if=2Eyou=2Eare=2E
Cc: 930051@savegre=2Eeic=2Eucr=2Eac=2Ecr; ironman@saltmine=2Eradix=2Enet;=20
henryw@panix=2Ecom; U2nico@aol=2Ecom; DRay9911@aol=2Ecom; lnarumanchi@kpmg=2E=
com;=20
BansheeLo@aol=2Ecom; cirat@ntplx=2Enet; dswhite@midway=2Euchicago=2Eedu;=20
ereyna@ameritech=2Enet; Rapee_Vattanakul@Sonymusic=2ECom; Sherri Ton;=20
Ravi=2ETanikella@ReadersDigest=2Ec; rkt@bc=2Ecybernex=2Enet; bonoluver@aol=2E=
com;=20
otto@primenet=2Ecom; anjelle@accessus=2Enet; SqueakyU2@aol=2Ecom;=20
paulgod@ee=2Eumanitoba=2Eca; pop4fizz@hotmail=2Ecom; ACMY82C@prodigy=2Ecom;=
=20
oracle@earthlink=2Enet; zylber@satlink=2Ecom; tiempo@impsat1=2Ecom=2Ear;=20
Avirzi@tta=2Etelintar-norte=2Ecom=2E
Subject: Re: HOTELS IN ARGENTINA--please read this=2E=2E=2E
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 1997 9:13PM

<<File Attachment: ENVELOPE=2ETXT>>
=2E=2E=2Eas we need to make up our minds as a group about this

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Federico Aguilar wrote:

__________________________
>Estimada Sta=2E Elena Espinoza: Contestando su E-mail del dma 19 de=20
Diciembre, Le informo que nuestro hotel esta ubicado en el centro geografic=
o=20
de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires=2E Cerca de nuestro hotel (4 minutos) Ud tiene=
=20
dos lineas de trenes subterraneos que por medio de distintas combinaciones=20
la llevan a gran parte de la ciudad=2E No se olvide que nuestra ciudad tin=
e=20
un diametro de aproximadamente 14 Km=2E, y alrededor de 7=2E000=2E000 de=20
habitantes=2EEl Aeropuerto de Ezeiza esta a mas de 35 Km=2E del Estadio de=20
River, y durante las horas del dma tardarma en llegar 1 hora=2E El Aeroparq=
ue=20
de la ciudad, para vuelos domisticos , si ,esta a 15 minutos de River=2E En=
=20
esa area Aeroparque, River, etc, no hay hoteles=2E El nuestro esta ubicado=20=
a=20
20 minutos de River en horas de trafico flumdo=2E Tanto el Aeroparque como=20=
el=20
Estadio de River =2Eestan sobre el Rmo de la Plata, por lo tanto en el=20
permmetro de Buenos Aires=2E Espero su respuesta para reservarle las=20
habitaciones , Mauricio Zaritzky Gerente Hotel Rmo J,=2ESalguero 218 Buenos=
=20
Aires Argentina=2E1;2c
> Dear Ms=2E Elena Espinoza: Answering your e-mail sent on December 19th, I=
=20
inform you that our hotel is located in the geografical center of Buenos=20
Aires=2E Near our hotel (4 minutes) you have access to 2 subway lines, that=
=20
through different combinations will take you to a great part of the city=2E=
Do=20
not forget that our city has a diameter of aproximately 14 km (8=2E7 miles)=
,=20
and has about 7=2E000=2E000 habitants=2E The Ezeiza Airport is located a l=
ittle=20
more than 35 km (21=2E7 miles) from Riverplate Stadium, and during the day=20=
it=20
would take you to get there 1 hour=2E The Aeroparque of the city, for domes=
tic=20
flights, is located at 15 minutes from Riverplate Stadium=2E En that area=20
(Aeroparque, River, etc=2E) there are no hotels=2E Our hotel is located at=20=
20=20
minutes from River in fluid trafic hours=2E The Aeroparque as well as=20
Riverplate Stadium are next to el R=DDo de la Plata, so they are on Buenos=20
Aires perimeter=2E I wait for your answer in order to reserve rooms, Mauric=
io=20
Zaritzky, Manager of Hotel R=DDo J, Salguero 218, Buenos Aires, Argentina=2E=
=20
FEDERICO, thank you for translating!!
so what do you guys think? should we go for this? the following is what=20
RAPEE sent me a few days ago in regards to this hotel (she did a search on=20
the 'net under "cheap hotels in buenos aires" and came up with this one)=2E=
=20
i've translated, so please read and vote if you want to stay here=2E=20
(FEDERICO, if i am mis-translating at any point, feel free to correct it,=20
PLEASE=2E) i'm not sure where i'll be staying, yet, as i might know someon=
e=20
who knows someone in argentina, but i'll make reservations for those=20
interested, unless someone else wants to WHICH I'D REALLY APPRECIATE=2E=20
again, i'll need to know

--your full name
--how many nights you're staying
--how many people are in your party
--if you'd rather have a single, a double, or a triple
--if you want to be assigned a roommate
--if you have a preferance for male or female roommates
--if you want one or two roommates
--whether you prefer the hats or the haircuts=2E=2E=2E=2Eer, ooops,
never mind

> Hotel Rmo, es un edificio moderno, 2 estrellas, 31=20
habitaciones con comodidades para dos y tres pasajeros=2E hotel rio (i'm=20
pretty sure the "m" stands for an accented "i") is a modern building, two=20
stars, 31 rooms, with accomodations for two and three people
> Todas las habitaciones tienen las siguientes=20
caractermsticas:
each has the following features:
> - Baqos privados=2E private baths/bathrooms
> - Aparatos de televisor color c/ cable=2E color t=2Ev=2E=20=
with=20
cable
> - Telifonos autsnomos para llamadas urbanas y de larga=20
distancia=2E
telephones for local and long distance phone calls
> - Totalmente alfombradas=2E Amoblamiento moderno y=20
confortable=2E
completely carpeted, modern and comfortable furniture
> - Mzsica funcional=2E Amplia luminosidad=2E otsa light=2E=2E=2E=2E=
not=20
sure about the first one (Mzsica funcional)
> - Calefaccionado por losa radiante=2E heating???
> A muy poca distancia, se ubican importantes centros de=20
salud, (Hospital Italiano, Hospital Durand, Instituto Argentino del Riqsn,=20
etc=2E) y medios de locomocisn (subte A y B), que facilita su acceso al=20
centro de la ciudad=2E a short distance away are important health centers=20
(???) and public transportation which facilitate access to the city center=20
(er, you know what i mean)
> Habitacisn simple: $ 33=2E- (incluye desayuno e impuestos)
single (conversion is even-- ARG$1 =3D US$1--is what i've been told)
> Habitacisn doble: $ 38=2E- (incluye desayuno e impuestos)
double
> Habitacisn triple: $ 51=2E- (incluye desayuno e impuestos)
triple all prices include breakfast and taxes

SO PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DISCUSS AND VOTE IF YOU WANNA STAY HERE=2E i'll nee=
d=20
to know so i can respond to him and let him know how many people are=20
staying, etc=2E=2E=2E=2Eif anyone has been looking into hotels in buenos ai=
res,=20
please let us know what the alternatives are=2E thanks!

> P=2ES: Elena, is there a way you can get tickets for me?? If you can, how=
=20
can we arrange it?? Please, I need to know, since I have to have a couple o=
f=20
tickets before I even think of reserving my plane ticket=2E I am currently=20=
in=20
Costa Rica, and will be flying to Buenos Aires by the dates of the concerts=2E=
=20
yes=2E i will try to get tickets for everyone who wants tickets, whatever=20
part of the world you are in=2E :) thanks for asking and sorry for not=20
making that clear=2E please note that i'm going to ask for FIELD GENERAL=20
ADMISSION "SEATING" and that's it=2E i am not about to deal with trying to=
=20
get different seats for different people (sorry please)=2E also, i'll ask=20=
for=20
field seating, but i don't know what they'll tell me=2E i'll let everyone=20
know as soon as i contact them (won't contact them until after SUNDAY=20
DECEMBER 28 when i know how many people are Definitely going to buy=20
tickets)=2E

thanks for reading!!

looking for the swing and the sway, elena
=2E=2E=2Eand if I don't see y'all again=2E=2E=2Ethe world turns=2E=2E=2E an=
d we get=20
dizzy=2E=2E=2Ewe're just slipping away=2E=2E=2E
"Last Night On Earth" live in Chicago
Soldier Field, June 29, 1997

p=2Es=2E thanks to all of those (HENRY, JASON, NICO, RAPEE
DARCI, FEDERICO, CHRISTIAN, SHERRI, JP, PATTY) who
are helping along with this project!!!! you guys rock!!