Re: Airline prices from JFK to Buenos Aires, you're not going to be happy

Elena Espinoza (eespin4@tigger.cc.uic.edu)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:02:05 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, U2nico wrote:

> okay guys I am VERY flexible on dates so whatever we can manuever to get there
actually, you know what, i'm flexible, too. there.

> I am also going to get in touch with my cousin who is a travel agent and see
> what she can come up with...she is usually GREAT at getting cheap seats...
let's hear it, nico.

> whats the verdict with Council Travel?? I think a student fare might be the
> best route to go if its reasonable...which it USUALLY is...BUT how many of us
> are students??
i asked about student fares. they said to call back in a week
(!) 'cuz they didn't have student fares to argentina, yet, but,
of course, very few of us are going to be able to go on a
student fare.....i'm gonna call back, though, next week (or
sooner).....

in the morning,
elena
...and if I don't see y'all again...the world turns...
and we get dizzy...we're just slipping away...
"Last Night On Earth" live in Chicago
Soldier Field, June 29, 1997